Elite’s Mitigation Division, called Elite Property Restoration, uses the standards of the Institute of Inspection for Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). Our in house team is fully certified and trained to mitigate any size water, fire, or smoke emergency. We also have a staff of carpenters to provide any board up or emergency structural shoring services that may be needed. When you call Elite you can be sure that your loss will be handled in a timely and professional manner.
Elite Construction Company offers a full array of services from board ups to demolition to full reconstruction. We evaluate each situation and work with your insurance company to repair your place of business. You can rest assured that Elite will handle every aspect of your job from start to finish.
Information coming soon.
Elite produces estimates for new construction, renovations, wind, fire, explosion, and water. Elite has provided solutions to various types of estimation projects, audits and has also prepared comparative analyses. We have worked with Architects, Owners, Property Management Teams and Banks during the design phase. Additionally we have also been involved with management of Contractors while the structure is being built. Additionally, we have the experience to work with the involved parties to assist with the negotiation on property loss for scope and related repair / replacement costs.
• Repair / Replacement
• Building Valuation (Total Replacement)
• Building Component Life Cycle (Depreciation)
• CSI Estimate/16 Division, in Microsoft Excel
• Apportionment EstimatesConstruction Analysis / Audit
Water Restoration Consulting
- Estimate Comparison (Proposals vs. Proposals; Estimates; Actual Costs Reported)
- Supplemental Analysis
- Time and Material Analysis and verification of presented documentation
Drying a structure has become a science that is directly related to the temperature and relative humidity readings that should be taken throughout the various phases of a project. As a result of this science, comparisons can be created that directly relates the specific humidity of the exterior air and the surrounding air of the affected area(s) in the interior space(s). This also has a direct impact on the surrounding interior air of the unaffected area(s), dehumidifier exhaust air, and the HVAC system (condition appropriate) are all used to verify if a balanced drying system is in place and if effective drying is happening.
Elite has the appropriate testing equipment to render an opinion on the amount of drying equipment that is in place is accurate to the guidelines that are present from the IICRC, which currently is the industry standard for proper drying /dehumidification for structures.
Pre-Drying / Dehumidification Phase:
- Create an agreement on means and methodology and scope of restoration with the contractor(s)
- Actively assist in negotiations of contracted labor, material and equipment rates (daily / weekly / monthly rates; T&M vs. unit cost approach)
- Analysis of equipment calculations on dry down equipment to verify quantity being used
- Develop an analysis between drying vs. replacement of non-structural building items
Active Drying Phase:
- Record temperature(s) and relative humidity readings
- Render an analysis of the presented monitoring reports, provided by the contractor(s)
- Create psychometric charts and compare the specific humidity readings taken by the contractor and Elite
- Verify equipment quantities and placement when compared to industry standards (S-500)
- Analysis of dehumidification calculations presented and verify that a balanced drying system is in place
- Analysis of presented billing invoice(s) that can be performed on a daily, weekly or monthly cycle, in an effort to verify that the drying phase is effectively working
- Perform an analysis using the Indoor Environmental Professional’s (IEP) protocol to verify that the containment and negative air equipment application is being performed as written
- Per IEP protocol perform observations to verify proper PPE (personal protective equipment) is being used
- Review presented documentation for accuracy and rationality as well as costs associated and/or agreed upon
- Analysis of remediation scope has been performed as written in the IEP protocol
- IICRC S500-2006: Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration
- IICRC S520 – Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation
- IICRC Technical Advisory on “In-Place” Drying Adopted July 18, 2004
Current Certifications Held:
- IICRC Water Damage Restoration Certification (WRT)
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
The above outlined services, when combined with the Infrared Thermal Imaging Service will assist in ensuring that the structural drying is properly prepared and completed, without excessive cost or intrusive damage.Roof services
Elite has the capability to evaluate roof damage on all type of buildings / structures as well as the various roof systems that have been used and formulate efficient solutions for our clients. Our team is accredited by Hagg for both Residential and Commercial Applications (HCI-Residential & Commercial).
- Survey of Existing conditions and documentation
Damage Assessment/Cost Estimating:
- Event Damage Assessment & Condition of Roof System
- Repair vs. Replace Methodologies and Cost Estimate Valuations
- Roof Repair / Replacement Monitoring Service
Providing organization, management and analysis of documentation provided or presented, Elite is able to assist with coordination of documentation for Attorneys, Contractors, Owners and Designers. Elite manages document databases that assist in the dispute resolution process.
- Change orders / Extra Work submissions
- Identification of the key parties / responsibility party and their scope of work
- Impact on scheduled activates
- Bate Numbering, Document Organization and Indexing
- Package Preparation for depositions
- Litigation Support
- Fact and Expert Testimony
In a residential or condominium dwelling catastrophe, a call to Elite Construction Company always results in a rapid response. Our experience and leadership guides you, as we work with your insurance company to get your property restored to your satisfaction in a timely and professional manner. We provide you a complete compliment of services and specialized experience required to stabilize, plan and manage an equitable solution to your situation.
To view a Before & After gallery of residential projects, click here.
We moved back in a couple days ago and though we still have a few things to work through I wanted to take a minute to thank you and your company for the beautiful home you built for us.We are absolutely thrilled with the finished product. Our project manager Tom’s ideas and the execution of the plan by his crew was top notch and seeing my wife’s face light up when she walked in made the last 10 months fade away. We are very happy to be home! Thank You and see you soon.
I want to personally send a letter recommending the services Elite Construction Company provided during my recent home reconstruction. Not only did they perform above and beyond industry standards, they kept in constant communication with me in regard to work progress and any decisions that needed to be made along the way.
My family and I were impacted by the floods that took place last week . We contacted our insurance company to find out our next steps as we have never experienced such a disaster . They set up an appointment with their restoration company. After several attempts to contact that restoration company we finally were connected with a representative . Not only was a representative rude but was telling us that we would have to have the entire floor ripped up and would need us to give a commitment verbally before the would come out. I was then given the name of Jack Berry. I spoke to Jack at 6 p.m. Friday night and he was at our house by 11:30 Saturday morning. Jack took the time to walk us through what would have to be done to make our home liveable and safe for my wife and my two young children. By 930 Monday morning Maria and Linda along with their crew were on site. They showed empathy to our situation and treated us with the same type of respect that they would show their own family. I do not know the owner or senior management staff of Elite property restoration but caring and dedication to excellence is always instilled from the top. Thank you all that were involved in making this disaster much easier to deal with and to cope with.